Someone posted a rating for Rossnowlagh Donegal - but the only comment they included was a link to an ad for a local property sale.
We surmised it was not a real rating, so deleted it.
We're happy to accept ads (based on certain criteria) but NOT in any way that undermines the rating mechanism or introduces an unfair bias.
Our aim is to get ratings from people who live (or used to live) in a place and are passionate about it.
By collecting ratings from real people, we can create a picture of what an area is 'really' like - not what property developers 'wish' it was like!
Gross Domestic Happiness (Ireland)
- You can now search for places in Dublin using post...
- Litter Clean Up on the Grand Canal, Dublin
- A video stroll around Castlefin, Co.Donegal
- What is it with multiple placenames spellings in I...
- Video of Ranelagh Street Party for European Neighb...
- Some changes and improvements to the website this ...
- Navan - palindrome town
- Dublin city bike parking places making progress
- Can other Irish towns learn from Carrick-on-Shanno...
- We're back and I see lots of new ratings are in