Imagine if our major cities had proper transport, equivalent to our European peers.
Imagine if it was managed based on public need, not union convenience.
Imagine if it was then communicated to the public in a simple way.
Aris Ventikidis has this dream, and this is what it looked like.
Thanks for the vision Aris!
Gross Domestic Happiness (Ireland)
- Cycle Hoops - Pole parking in Dublin goes mainstre...
- "Pirates of the CORRIBBEAN" .. a raft race on the ...
- IBAL finds that Limerick is the most littered city...
- Me & my brother battling thru Gaelforce 2010.
- Cork City up in arms! Article about LikePlace in C...
- Ireland ranked 9th out of 27 in the EU - & 17th in...
- Video of the small coves around Dalkey.
- Seal basking under Sean Casey bridge, Dublin 2.
- Basques on the march in Dublin.
- Bágóg Baby - sar-bhréagán nua do phaistí.