Myself & my brother did the Gaelforce West event in Mayo at the weekend.
Ciaran got a great time: 5h 27m.
I wimped out 6h 19m. (I hurt my knee, so that's my excuse.)
Some video I took along the route is below.
The best bit?
The initial 14km run. Beautiful.
The worst bit?
The endless cycle into the wind over the bog coming up to Croagh Patrick.
What madman thought that was a good idea?!?
Gross Domestic Happiness (Ireland)
- Cork City up in arms! Article about LikePlace in C...
- Ireland ranked 9th out of 27 in the EU - & 17th in...
- Video of the small coves around Dalkey.
- Seal basking under Sean Casey bridge, Dublin 2.
- Basques on the march in Dublin.
- Bágóg Baby - sar-bhréagán nua do phaistí.
- Another great streetname ... "Blood Stoney Road".
- Video: Bad song composition in Skerries, Co.Dublin...
- Colourless liquid seen falling from sky over Irela...
- 180km of pedalling on the Ring of Kerry.