Last weekend I cycled out along the south Dublin coast, visiting the small coves clustered around Dalkey.
Constructed of old granite and relatively unchanged for ages past, on a sunny day they would make you think you were on the Med or somewhere.
Dalkey itself is also a great place.
One of the few real 'villages' in the city that retains its own character. It is home to 3 old castles and a serene main street. A great place to sit back with a coffee.
Gross Domestic Happiness (Ireland)
- Seal basking under Sean Casey bridge, Dublin 2.
- Basques on the march in Dublin.
- Bágóg Baby - sar-bhréagán nua do phaistí.
- Another great streetname ... "Blood Stoney Road".
- Video: Bad song composition in Skerries, Co.Dublin...
- Colourless liquid seen falling from sky over Irela...
- 180km of pedalling on the Ring of Kerry.
- Zombie hotties stagger thru Dublin.
- Liz Windsor (aka 'The Queen') gets in the Irish mo...
- Each county page on LikePlace.ie now proudly displ...